The Important Stuff
- Our returns policy lasts 30 days.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- All returns require a proof of purchase.
- Where the buyer has changed their mind about their purchase and wishes to return the item for reasons outside of faults or retailer error, the buyer pays return postage.
- Refunds are not given on personalised items as we are unable to recycle the goods. Refunds are only given on personalised items if the item is faulty.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Where the buyer has changed their mind about their purchase and wishes to return the item for reasons outside of faults or retailer error, the buyer pays return postage.
Contact us on email@example.com
The returns address is:
Five Create ltd, Mabgate business centre, 99 Mabgate, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS9 7DR, United Kingdom
On rare occasions, we will receive items back to us as the postal or courier service has been unable to deliver. We will notify you of the circumstances to arrange either redelivery or a refund. Redelivery will require postage to be paid by the customer in instances where they were unavailable to receive the item(s) or have provided incorrect shipping information. The postage fee will vary depending on the shipping destination and service used and will be determined via correspondence between briiv and the customer.
Items that are declared as delivered by the postal service or courier used in a customer's order will be considered delivered and briiv hold no responsibility over the actions of third-party services, such as Royal Mail, in the carrying out of their duties. Refunds will not be given for items declared as delivered though they have not reached their intended recipient.
In cases of refunds that are not in British Pound Sterling (GBP), briiv will refund the British Pound Sterling (GBP) amount to the customer and are not responsible for variances in currency values against British Pound Sterling (GBP).
If an order is returned to us by the postal services due to, but not limited to, non-collection, incorrect/insufficient address details or being un-deliverable at the address given, we will refund the items in the order immediately. The refund will not include shipping fees.
To be eligible for a return, on individual filters all our filter items must be unused. This means that filters should be unopened clean and undamaged in order to receive a refund upon receipt back to us. Each item will be inspected and a refund only given if we are satisfied the item has not been used.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.